Clinical Logistics Coordinator
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Logistics Coordinator for a research-based biopharmaceutical company in Uxbridge. Our client is very patient-focused, whose scientific research has benefitted hundreds of thousands of people by ensuring medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them.
- You will represent as a primary liaison and clinical trial resource for the screening and enrolment of clinical trial participants across multiple clinical studies.
- Serves as back up liaison and clinical trial resource for the screening and enrolment of clinical studies.
- Proactively communicates with site research staff, vendors, and manufacturing to schedule and coordinate the "cell journey" activities as well as initiation/completion of study treatment and subsequent patient visits.
- Coordinates all aspects of study participant sample collection and "cell journey" including apheresis, shipping, processing, manufacturing and return of investigational product back to the clinical trial sites.
- Prioritizes and manages own workload to ensure compliance and safety of patient cells during their journey. This activity may be required on occasion to be out of hours.
- Partake with the rest of the Logistics team on an on-call rota to cover any erroneous situations outside of core hours.
- Works with multiple contract research organizations to communicate detailed timelines and ensure that performance expectations are met.
- Communicates study requirements while ensuring adherence to the cell journey process.
- Assists in the refinement and improvement of the cell journey process including the screening/enrolment of trial patients, patient scheduling and treatment process.
- Prepares metrics and updates for management as assigned.
- Proactively identifies potential study issues/risks and recommends/implements solutions.
- Enthusiastic, people-focused and a team player.
- Degree or higher education qualification relevant to the role.
- Experience of working within a fast paced, proactive and multi-tasking environment.
- Experience in a clinical/patient-centered setting or clinical trials or medical setting preferred.
- Experience of logistics not a necessity.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£72705.92 - £75129.45 per annum
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
Hobson Prior are looking for a CRA to be 50% travel/field-based working for a biopharmaceutical research organisation who specialize in oncology product development
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Research Manager to join a global biopharmaceutical organisation
£85000 - £90000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Director Clinical Compliance QC who will join a top biotechnology organisation in Hertfordshire.
CHF70 - CHF80 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Post-Trial Access Coordinator to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
€70 - €75 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are driven to help improve and prolong life.
CHF70 - CHF75 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a System Implementation Lead to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a CRA to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are focused on supporting the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
£40.00 - £45.00 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Research Associate to join a biopharmaceutical organisation where you will work 1 day in the office and 4 day working from home.