Clinical Logistics Coordinator
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Logistics Coordinator for a research-based biopharmaceutical company in Uxbridge. Our client is very patient-focused, whose scientific research has benefitted hundreds of thousands of people by ensuring medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them.
- You will represent as a primary liaison and clinical trial resource for the screening and enrolment of clinical trial participants across multiple clinical studies.
- Serves as back up liaison and clinical trial resource for the screening and enrolment of clinical studies.
- Proactively communicates with site research staff, vendors, and manufacturing to schedule and coordinate the "cell journey" activities as well as initiation/completion of study treatment and subsequent patient visits.
- Coordinates all aspects of study participant sample collection and "cell journey" including apheresis, shipping, processing, manufacturing and return of investigational product back to the clinical trial sites.
- Prioritizes and manages own workload to ensure compliance and safety of patient cells during their journey. This activity may be required on occasion to be out of hours.
- Partake with the rest of the Logistics team on an on-call rota to cover any erroneous situations outside of core hours.
- Works with multiple contract research organizations to communicate detailed timelines and ensure that performance expectations are met.
- Communicates study requirements while ensuring adherence to the cell journey process.
- Assists in the refinement and improvement of the cell journey process including the screening/enrolment of trial patients, patient scheduling and treatment process.
- Prepares metrics and updates for management as assigned.
- Proactively identifies potential study issues/risks and recommends/implements solutions.
- Enthusiastic, people-focused and a team player.
- Degree or higher education qualification relevant to the role.
- Experience of working within a fast paced, proactive and multi-tasking environment.
- Experience in a clinical/patient-centered setting or clinical trials or medical setting preferred.
- Experience of logistics not a necessity.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€60000 - €65000 per annum + Bonus
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Senior CRA to join a rapidly growing biotechnology company focused on developing novel products to target cancer and infectious diseases.
£60588.26 - £72705.92 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Research Associate to be field-based for a biopharmaceutical research organisation
£300 - £350 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Community Affairs Manager for a research-based biopharmaceutical company. Our client is very patient-focused,