Clinical Logistics Coordinator (hybrid)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Clinical Logistics Coordinator to join a fantastic pharma organisation on a contract basis located in Uxbridge. Our client is focused on producing a healthier world.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this position, you will interact with contract research organisation to enable the cell journey.
- Engage with investigational site medical staff as well as uphold product chain of identity and chain of custody.
- Offer training at study trial meetings when required.
- The ideal candidate will track and prepare cell journey information utilising databases, spreadsheets, and any other tools.
- Responsible for utilising vendor/supplier systems to place pertinent orders.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with technical operations, manufacturing, quality and any other divisions to enable the clinical product cell journey.
- Organise meetings, agendas, and minutes, as well as contribute to 24/7 on-call response program.
- Coordinate product cell journey logistics such as all transport legs, customs, courier, and broker interactions.
- Discuss study enrolment needs pertaining to the cell journey.
- Partake in member of clinical trial study teams.
- Accountable for driving the cell journey for allocated primary and backup studies.
- Willing to travel for business needs.
- A high attention to detail.
- Work well both independently as well as in a team.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Familiarity with agile change control management would be advantageous.
- Acquaintance with courier services as well as cold chain logistics.
- Prior involvement with CRM systems such as salesforce, oracle, SAP would be advantageous, as well as with ERP systems such as Oracle and SAP which would be beneficial.
- Experience with both domestic and global logistics/transport of biological material such as IATA, ICAO, ADR, DOT, WHO, etc.
- Expertise on biological tissue transportation and logistics.
- An organised individual with the ability to prioritise workload and manage own time efficiently.
- Comprehension of generic FDA & EMA guidelines, ICH regulations and GCP, as well as of general patient care, treatment scheduling, and management.
- Computer literacy.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.