Clinical Lab Scientist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Lab Scientist to join a top organisation who delivers products all over the world. As a Clinical Laboratory Scientist, you will be accountable for leading one of the company's diagnostic testing lines and providing analysis of testing results.
- You will work closely with the laboratory management team and act as a clinical lead.
- Accountable for overseeing, reviewing and releasing laboratory testing results performed by biomedical scientists and reporting within a timely and accurate manner.
- To perform all laboratory testing necessary for diagnosis, ensuring correct protocol is followed.
- Ensure equipment and instruments remain in good operating condition, recognise any malfunctions and troubleshoot as needed.
- Maintain updated understanding and knowledge of methods performed in the lab and train others on specialised instructions and protocols.
- Recognise, document, and escalate protocol deviations in lab to the laboratory management team and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements through proper documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in biological, biomedical, clinical laboratory or medical technology science
- Experience analysing and interpreting qPCR test procedures and results in order to determine if an appropriate corrective action is required.
- Prior experience as a Clinical Lab Scientist/Medical Technologist.
- Good understanding of standard precaution policies related to handling of potentially infectious agents & hazardous chemicals.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are looking for a QC Project Coordinator to join a world-wide biopharma organisation focused on improving the lives of patients globally through pioneering medicines.
€55000 - €60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are in search for a Upstream Scientist to join a global pharmaceutical organisation who focuses on delivering pioneering medicines and vaccines.
€76500 - €83500 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Upstream Expert to join a global pharmaceutical organisation who focuses on delivering innovative medicines and vaccines.
£550 - £600 per day
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation who provide pioneering medicines to patients all over the world.
$120000 - $130000 per annum
Hobson Prior are in search for a Senior Project Manager - Global Technical Operations for a key role in operationalizing the alliances and partnerships' projects
Hobson Prior are seeking a Principal Scientist to join a world-wide healthcare organisation whose products and services are used in the therapy and care of critically ill patients.