Clinical Development Physician - AutoImmune (home-based)
Hobson Prior are working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are currently seeking a Clinical Development Physician (AutoImmune) to be home-based in either the UK, Germany or Belgium. Our client is looking for someone on a contract basis to strengthen their global clinical development team.
- Providing medical and scientific expertise into project and study teams to successfully develop.
- Execute clinical development plans including clinical study protocols and reports, regulatory submission documents, and other clinical documents for a compound ready to move in Phase 3 development and submission stage.
- In partnership with the assigned CRO-Monitor, ensuring the study-related safety of the subjects in the clinical trials through appropriate medical monitoring of studies on an ongoing basis.
- Deliver training and ongoing input to all members of the Project Team and the Clinical Study Team on medical/scientific issues related to the therapeutic field in question.
- Acting as a key global medical/scientific spokesperson for the organisation with the internal and external community including key opinion leaders and various regulatory and governmental agencies.
- Strong team player with ability to work in global diverse matrix teams and to build effective working relationships at all levels in the organization.
- Clear and articulate verbal, written and presentation skills with good command of the English language.
- Scientific curiosity and ability to innovate combined with attention to timelines, results and added value.
- Medical qualification (MD) required.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in pharmaceutical industry in clinical development including knowledge of GCP.
- Previous Protocol writing and Medical Monitoring experience.
- Working on the sponsor side and relevant knowledge within the area of Auto-Immune Diseases is a plus.
- Board certification or other relevant higher medical and academic qualification is preferred.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.