Clinical Development Director
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are seeking a Clinical Development Director to join biopharmaceutical company leading the research and development of a new mechanism of action in Tumors. This role will be on a permanent basis and will be located in Basel.
- You will be driving the execution of the section of the clinical program in partnership with stakeholders.
- You will be providing scientific input into trials, provide clinical guidance and accountable for all clinical deliverables within the assigned section of a clinical program with guidance.
- You will need to provide scientific input into trial/program level documents such as protocols and related documents, IBs, briefing books for health authority meetings, PIPs, clinical overviews and summaries, depending on status of development.
- Provide clinical leadership and responsible for all clinical deliverables within the assigned section of a clinical program with guidance.
- To write and organise writing and review of study-related documents. You be answering medical/scientific inquiries from IEC/IRB and Health Authorities.
- Consistently develop and maintaining contact with clinical experts, organise and contribute to expert meetings and spend time at sites as needed to obtain clinical insights to guide program development and execution.
- Able to manage or contribute to manage trial committees and advisory boards.
- You will need to provide scientific input and guidance for the development and execution of the publication plans, provide scientific support and medical / scientific task related guidance to CROs, provide scientific input to the development and implementation of the post approval clinical trial plan.
- Be innovative, critical and commercial thinking with capability to prioritise and to motivate teams.
- Have excellent organisation skills as well as being flexible with attention to details.
- A minimum of 5 years of involvement in clinical research or drug development in a pharmaceutical company spanning all clinical activities of Phase 1 through 4 clinical trials. Phase 3 is preferred.
- Must require a university degree as Medical Doctor or University degree in Oncology.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.