Clinical Data Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a world-wide Pharmaceutical company with a strong pipeline in various therapeutic areas who are seeking a Clinical Data Manager to join them on a contract basis in Brussels, Belgium.
- Accountable for planning and executing clinical data management activities in clinical studies or projects ensuring that deliverables are met within timelines and quality.
- To propose innovative process improvements within the department.
- Potentially represent the CDM department in cross-functional meetings.
- Experience as a Clinical Data Manager in the Life Sciences Industry.
- Strong experience with EDC systems.
- CDISC SDTM experience is highly desired.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Data Manager to join a well-established yet expanding team fully outsourced to one of their global pharmaceutical clients.