Clinical Data Manager
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Clinical Data Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation in Basel. As the Clinical Data Manager, you will work within a team of experts in data life-cycle management who acquire and curate data for use in exploratory research, clinical development and evidence generation. This role will be on a 12-month contract to be based in Basel.
- Co-operate with peers within the function and across the organization to identify, design and execute fit for purpose data management solutions, ensuring FAIR principles are adhered to.
- Act as experts for data collection and acquisition, advising teams and stakeholders on best practices and proposing innovative solutions. e.g. the collection of new data types (e.g. emergent biomarkers), new technologies (e.g. sensors), and new data sources (e.g. RWD, EMR).
- Oversee FSP in Sample management and eManifest process, ensuring timely, proactive resolution of queries.
- Partner with and provide oversight of data management deliverables (e.g. Work-Packages) to our Functional Service Providers and vendors.
- Provide Quality Assurance on tasks as applicable to ensure a high quality of data and compliance with applicable pharma industry regulations and standards.
- Proactively manage timelines and track decisions, ensuring successful delivery of the study work packages carried out at FSPs.
- Continue to be accountable for quality and where needed, provide support in the form of business and technical expertise to our FSPs.
- Proactively engage with stakeholders across the business to understand their needs and influence their understanding of decisions made in our function. Inform stakeholders of status of key deliverables and act on changing milestones.
- Partner with stakeholders to understand their data insight needs and offer Data Management solutions. Demonstrate a strong understanding of the data flow from collection through to analysis and filing.
- Experience in Data Management (whether CRO or sponsor).
- Strong soft skills such as leadership, communication, conflict management or negotiation.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Data Manager to join a well-established yet expanding team fully outsourced to one of their global pharmaceutical clients.
CHF75 - CHF80 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently working with a swiss based biopharmaceutical company who are seeking a Senior Clinical Data Manager to join them on a 1-year contract in Lausanne.
£280 - £300 per day
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who focus on preventing, diagnosing and managing diseases.