Change Management Consultant
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Change Management Consultant to join a world-wide research driven pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis in Ingelheim.
- You will deliver strategic guidance on change management governance and structures for the MARKETINGNEXT program based on stakeholder analysis and industry best practices.
- Map fit-for-purpose tools to each of the tasks; where no tools exist, provide recommendations to the BI responsible based upon previous experience.
- Derive the task-level detail from the existing high-level vision on Global-Regional-Local ways of working in Marketing.
- Contribute to the communications and training management effort with both planning advice and tactical interventions.
- Accountable to manage the delivery of process, people, and policy changes of MARKETINGNEXT in the regional and local markets.
- Create a comprehensive document linking the business architecture around MARKETINGNEXT (processes, tasks, tools, behaviours) as a documentation of the consultancy work to get approved by BI responsible).
- Create and maintain the content repository with a web-enabled front end for all materials related to MARKETINGNEXT communications.
- Compose articles, scripts, and other textual materials for MARKETINGNEXT events, launches, meetings, and leadership updates as a documentation of the consultancy work to get approved by BI responsible).
- Previous Sales experience.
- Pathology or diagnostics experience.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£55 - £60 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for an Associate Director (Global Go-to-Market Insights to Impact Lead ) to join a world-wide biopharma organisation