Cell Line Development Scientist
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Cell Line Development Scientist to join a fantastic CDMO on a permanent basis located in Asia. Our client is focused on biologics and large molecules.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Serve as a technical guide for client development projects as well as discuss project status and efficiently offer technical rationalisation and explanation.
- Offer guidance in the group and act as the in-house advisor on critical scientific field areas.
- Operate towards developing a wide knowledge of ground-breaking scientific principles, comprehending the advancement of regulatory needs.
- The ideal candidate will be a part of an evolving prospect to internationalise and have the strongest CDMO internationally.
- You will grow the technical abilities of cell line development.
- Educated to a Master's degree level with at least 8+ years of relevant work experience or educated to a PhD degree level with at least 6+ years of relevant work experience.
- Familiarity in cell line development.
- Knowledge and acquaintance with DNA Cloning, vector construction, cell lines, etc.
- Past involvement in Biologics and Large Molecules.
- Expertise on mammalian cell lines.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Senior Scientist to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a 12-month consulting assignment contract basis.