Business Technology Consultant
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Business Technology Consultant to join a newly created group within our clients AMDS function. You will have the opportunity to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland, who focus on providing pioneering medical solutions to improve the quality of people's lives.
- You will provide support in collecting business requirements and coordinating them with IT.
- Jointly work with IT and other business colleagues to make sure new capabilities are implemented in a way that they are fit-for-purpose.
- Engage with both the user community and IT colleagues.
- Running small PoC projects to facilitate the exploration of new tools and methods.
- Support the creation and maintenance of user documentation, policies and training material.
- Desire to learn something new every day.
- Understanding of GxP principles (21 CFR Part 11) and its application on IT systems.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English are required.
- Ability to understand and communicate the "Scientific" as well as "IT" speak.
- Conceptual and practical understanding of at least 3 of the below items:
- Linux administration skills (RHEL/CentOS).
- Automated scientific software provisioning (e.g. EasyBuild, spack, ...).
- High Performance Computing (LSF, SLURM, GPFS, Low Latency Networks).
- Basic knowledge of R and/or Python.
- Container technologies: Docker, EKS, OpenShift.
- Awareness of cloud technologies (AWS, Azure).
- Demonstrated experience applying parallel computing and/or big data processing.
- Working with Clinical Development & Analytics Departments as well as various IT Departments.
- Good solid generalist technical background, Master and/or PhD in either IT or science subjects preferred.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€60000 - €80000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an IT Project Manager (Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning) for an exciting international career in a multicultural environment at a rare diseases organisation
£70000 - £79000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior/Principal Biostatistician (Machine Learning Biostatistician/Project Manager) to join a leading biopharmaceutical company on permanent basis.