This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses. This ground-breaking company is looking for a Bioprocessing Scientist to support Good Manufacturing Practice compliant activities to produce sterile gene therapy Products.
- Accountable to perform production processes, following SOPs and GMP practices to manufacture required products.
- Proficient in the use of aseptic manufacturing techniques to assure the manufacture of intermediate sterile products.
- Carrying out the day-to-day monitoring of the GMP facility to ensure that the facility operates in a compliant and safe manner to allow the production of gene therapy products at the required standards.
- Work to appropriate GMP practices within clean room environment to assure continued compliance within those areas.
- Complete routine cleaning of the manufacturing facility.
- Perform the environmental monitoring of the manufacturing facility.
- Ensure that the organisation's manufacturing facility and storage areas are maintained in a fit-for-purpose state.
- Conduct regular stock checks and assist in the maintenance of the stock inventory.
- Assist in stock control including ordering against defined specifications and receipt of materials, appropriate storage of starting biological products, (Quality Control QC) approval and release of materials for use.
- Comply with the organisation's procedures including Health and safety and GMP.
- You will ensure all equipment used is calibrated/maintained and in line with SOP's.
- Any other assigned responsibilities.
- Either BTEC HNC/HND or degree in a relevant scientific discipline with practical laboratory elements (or equivalent) or relevant previous experience.
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical product manufacture (preference for biologics and aseptic manufacture).
- Good understanding of GMP.
- Practical experience of sample preparation and analysis.
- Need to be numerate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) preferred.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Brighton, East Sussex
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Research and Development Project Manager who are based in Brighton within wearable technology/virtual reality.
$180000 - $200000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Director of Analytical Development to join a late-stage biotech organisation, specialising in improving health all over the world through