Biomarker Operations Specialist
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Biomarker Operations Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation in Basel. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be overseeing multiple studies at a time.
- Provide operational expertise to ensure the successful implementation of the biosample strategy for a given molecule or clinical program.
- Ensure the appropriate level of sample quality, defining corrective actions if necessary, and acting as a point of escalation for issues at the study and project levels.
- Implement the biosample sourcing strategy within given projects through partnership with key stakeholders involved in project and study delivery.
- Responsible for project level oversight (from feasibility to study close) of laboratories/vendors and associated costs involved in biosampling activities and analyses. Provides input to the laboratory selection process to ensure appropriate vendor selection where applicable
- Leads cross-functional operations team meetings as required to ensure optimal delivery of project biosampling objectives
- Actively promote knowledge sharing within Clinical Operations and across studies within a project by partnering with stakeholders.
- Accountable for the accurate and timely forecasting and management of individual project and study variable costs related to bio-sampling, in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Provide regular project/study level biosample status updates to key stakeholders as required.
- Represent as a subject matter expert within the Clinical Operations for specific business-related topics or processes
- Contribute to, and occasionally lead, functional process and system improvements to ensure operational excellence
- Any other assigned tasks.
- You will have a minimum 3 years' experience in project management.
- Experience in sample management: leading and managing biosample operational activities on a range of logistically complex multi-centre clinical studies.
- Experience interacting and managing important clinical stakeholders (e.g clinical sites, CROs, study teams or sponsor sites).
- Scientific degree & strong biomarker understanding (someone who worked in labs is advantageous).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£380 - £420 per day
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are seeking a Global Studies Manager (Oncology) and two Global Studies Managers (I2ON)
£350 - £380 per day
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Biosample Operations Specialist to join a global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions
CHF85 - CHF90 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for Global Study Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
CHF140000 - CHF150000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for Clinical Program Lead to join a drug discovery and development company who concentrates on developing antibody-based drugs
CHF155000.00 - CHF160000.00 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Development Project Team Leader to join a pioneering clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company.
£65 - £70 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Project Manager to join a world-wide biopharma organisation who are focused on changing the lives of patients living with severe diseases.
£120000.00 - £140000.00 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Medical Scientific Affairs Manager to join a medical and pharmaceutical device company.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a medical technology organisation who are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join them on a fixed-term basis.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior is currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
$95000 - $100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a specialty biopharma organisation who are focused on advancing and manufacturing biosimilar medicines.