Automation Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are seeking a Automation Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis in Stevenage. Our client is committed to providing life-changing therapies that can be developed for use in health services throughout the world.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Accountable to lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage the Engineering department to ensure all employees are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company's needs.
- Co-ordinate production information to a written programme to ensure company targets are met for a controlled and cost effective finish to the sites.
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the organisation's goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
- Represent as the Subject Matter Expert of the manufacturing centre automated systems.
- Collaborate with key stake holders including Collaborators, to discuss project specifications, procedures and system integration activities.
- Continually identify and manage system and process improvements. This includes the Installation, configuration and updating of operating systems and procedures.
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Manage Projects, from inception to completion in accordance to project policy and stage gate process.
- Work effectively as a team leader of project engineers to effectively deliver the project objectives of scope, budget, and program.
- Robust influencing and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organised and accurate with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Excellent people skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of customer expectations.
- A good team player with a hands-on approach.
- Master's degree in engineering management, technical management or business administration.
- Degree qualified in automation, process control, electrical engineering or mechanical engineering.
- Keeps up to date with professional knowledge, expertise and best practice.
- Project management qualification.
- Proven experience of working within a GMP environment.
- Proven engineering project management in the biologics contract manufacturing, or similar industry.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF90 - CHF95 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a User Technology Engineer to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland where you will join them on a contract basis.
£48000 - £60000 per annum
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Senior Capital Project Engineer to join a top pharmaceutical organisation who are involved in the manufacturing of human blood plasma
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Programme Manager for an excellent opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are committed to providing life-changing
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an IT Systems Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are committed to providing life-changing therapies
£70000 - £85000 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Head of Manufacturing to join top pharmaceutical organisation in Braintree.