Associated Business Process Leader, ICSR Process
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for an Associated Business Process Leader, ICSR Process to join an international healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Lead the affiliate working group involved for consultation on the processes.
- IPV Business Process Management (IPV BPM) is the contact and collaboration point for the contractor.
- IPV Business Process Management and EU Country Cluster Leads create an Affiliate Safety working group and the contractor would be coordinating this group representing IPV BPM.
- Work closely with the affiliate working group member being part of the community of practice (CoP) for Clinical Trials.
- Ownership and accountability.
- Decision making.
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills. Strong interpersonal skills and partnering skills. Able to work efficiently and effectively in cross functional and matrix teams.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in pharmacy or a science related field.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience within pharmacovigilance in industry (with experience on the following).
- Experience working with safety in a clinical trial environment: ICSR reporting within the EEA.
- Experience interacting from headquarter to local/affiliates.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£40 - £45 per hour
Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a Senior PV Quality Specialist to join a world-wide pharmaceutical organisation focused on the research and development of novel medicines
£530 - £549 per day
Hobson Prior are working with a global pharmaceutical company who are currently looking for a Senior Pharmacovigilance Scientist
£350 - £400 per day
Hobson Prior are working with a global pharmaceutical company who are currently looking for a Pharmacovigilance Processes Manager to join them on a contract basis in Macclesfield remotely.