Associate Director (Market Research)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are working with an innovative pharmaceutical organisation who focus on providing research intelligence and strategic recommendations. Our client is looking for an Associate Director (Market Research) to join them on a permanent basis in London.
- Oversee projects and project teams - Designing, leading and delivering multiple qualitative and quantitative research projects within Pharmaceuticals and Medtech, surrounding: Product development, Market landscape & competitor assessment, Product Branding & communication and Brand positioning.
- You will lead a team with responsibilities involving conducting appraisals, pay reviews, monitoring of performance, personal development, training of staff, recruitment and developing and implementing internal company procedures.
- Represent as the main point of contact with the client and write and give client presentations, project updates and end of project reporting.
- You will also be looking to take your first steps in formal business development alongside the dedicated business development team I.E - responding to RFP's and writing proposals, attending client meetings / leading pitches, consider timescales and calculate the research cost alongside Directors.
- Client management experience including Project development, design, and delivery.
- Primary Research experience is essential.
- BSc / MSc / PhD in a relevant scientific or life science field is highly desirable and distinctly advantageous.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in market research, including within the healthcare industry.
- Have significant experience in leading multiple qualitative and quantitative research projects within Pharmaceuticals and Medtech
- Previous experience in both Qualitative and Quantitative Research.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a top pharmaceutical organisation who are looking for a In House Lawyer to join their manufacturing centre on a permanent basis in Stevenage.