Associate Director - Clinical Program Management
Hobson Prior are seeking an Associate Director - Clinical Program Management to join a Biotech organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses. This position will support the planning and execution of gene therapy programmes per development plan, from initiation through to closeout.
- You will provide expert clinical operational input into project or study level documents, for example clinical development plan, clinical study protocol, clinical study reports, and may lead the delivery of study documents.
- Leads the delivery of the clinical study or program from concept to final CSR and through to study closed and archived to agreed budget, time, project standards, quality and scientific standards.
- With oversight from the Director, may lead and deliver differentiated and robust operational options for review at Investment Decision Governance interactions.
- Accountable for overall study or program deliverables, maintaining oversight throughout the life of the study or program by close interaction with individual study/program leaders or leadership of the study team as appropriate.
- To provide input to forecasting and management of study/program delivery costs, resources and timelines.
- Ensure sponsor oversight throughout the life of the study.
- Develops and manages effective risk management/mitigation plans to ensure timely delivery to quality, budget and time and escalates issues to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Responsible for planning and leading issue escalation and resolution.
- Contributes to operational interactions with external entities including regulatory agencies, preferred partners/suppliers and external collaborators.
- Accountable for oversight of CROs and other clinically outsourced third party vendors for outsourced studies and programs.
- Provision to procurement clear specifications for study or program specific outsourcing.
- Ability to work unsupervised and yet have strong interpersonal skills to influence; communicate and manage change.
- Excellent collaborative communication skills including the ability to engage with a diverse client base and manage through conflict.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a Biological Science discipline.
- Program Management qualifications.
- At least 15 years in drug development experience demonstrated in a variety of roles.
- At least 5 years of experience leading studies/programs in Clinical Development/Medical Affairs.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are in search for a Project Leader to join a global CRO where you can be based anywhere in Europe.
€70 - €80 per hour
Ingelheim am Rhein (55218), Rheinland-Pfalz
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Veeva QualityDoc SME to join an international healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join a Biotechnology company who are determined to develop treatments for patients who have serious illnesses.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior is currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.