Artwork Project Leader
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a top pharmaceutical organisation who are seeking Artwork Project Leader to join them on a contract basis in Dublin.
- To maintain all relevant artwork projects within the electronic artwork management system, ensuring tasks are setup, progressed and completed on time. Carry out artwork approvals, proofreading and printer's proofs verification checks on the digital comparator.
- You will need to support, and mentor Artwork Technologists as required, and also represent and cover for the Artwork Manager as and when essential.
- To review and manage Artwork action items in the Change Control to ensure these are properly set up and closed out in line with set timelines.
- Partake in escalation process and problem solving for issues endanger supply continuity or fulfilment of business-critical goals.
- You will be working directly with internal design studio, external graphic houses and print vendors to coordinate artwork development & publishing of new/ revised artwork as well as technical/ profile drawings and guides.
- Represent Artwork Management in material/artwork projects, provide expert statements and provide training/technical consultation if required.
- Be establishing and maintaining relationships with customers, stakeholders, partners, third parties/ vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Self-driven and able to act independently and on own responsibility.
- Team player and adaptable to a dynamic environment.
- Eagerness to learn and continuously improve.
- Education in natural sciences, biotechnology or engineering: minimum bachelor's degree.
- Experience in Artwork Management and computerized documentation control system.
- Practical experience in Artwork Management, material and/or label change in GMP environment.
- Knowledge of Packaging & Artwork.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.