This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior currently having an exciting opportunity for an Alliance Director to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation who provide pioneering medicines to patients all over the world. This position will manage one or more providers or outsourcing models within the Functional Service Alliances team.
- Accountable for the alliance management of one or more providers / outsourcing models within R&D
- Ensures the maintenance and oversight of provider / model, ensuring seamless execution, quality and timely delivery of relevant scope of work deliverables.
- You will work with the group head to set up and ensure the strategic aims for the provider and / or models are met.
- Manages governance of the providers/models as appropriate.
- Co-operate with the project teams to define the service deliverables in alignment with the project requirements.
- Defines and monitors performance via relevant metrics, measures and health checks.
- Ensures capacity within the model / provider to support the portfolio.
- Ensures correct skills and capabilities, both internally and externally, are in place to ensure the strategic partnerships are successful.
- Partners with other internal teams (eg. Procurement, PES) to ensure fit for purpose systems, processes & tools.
- Ensures ongoing assessment of new opportunities & lessons learned to drive efficiencies.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Ability to apply strategic direction to a team or project and generate new options.
- Strong project management skills.
- Influencing skills.
- Leadership skills, including the ability to solve problems that involve many decision makers, and develop multiple options/recommendations.
- Strong communication, negotiation, networking, collaboration and interpersonal skills with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- University degree in related discipline, or equivalent.
- Strong experience from within the pharmaceutical industry or clinical research organization.
- Good knowledge of clinical and pharmaceutical drug development process at various phases of development.
- Experience of working successfully with external partners.
- Experience working with Senior-level stakeholders.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.