Terms and conditions
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to clients of Hobson Prior, who complete the Feedback Survey and provide their contact details before 10.00 GMT, 15th February 2020.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of any company under the ICS Group, their related companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw.
3. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. You may be required to provide proof that you are eligible to enter.
4. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions
5. Hobson Priorare conducting the Feedback Survey and anonymous responses will be used to compile survey results and analysis.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. Hobson Prior accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software malfunctions of any kind.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 10.00 GMT on 15 February 2020. All completed surveys received outside this time period will not be considered and will be automatically disqualified.
9. The winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
10. The winner will receive a phone call or email on the contact details provided as part of their entry, as soon as practicable after the closing date, confirming that they have won the prize.
11. We accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. In order to claim the prize, you must respond to us within 7 days of being notified. If you fail to do so, then the prize will be forfeited and we shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and we shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. We do not accept any responsibility if you are unable to take up the prize.
15. All entries submitted will become the property of Hobson Prior on receipt and will not be returned.
16. Hobson Prior accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. ICS Group further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Hobson Prior for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
18. Hobson Prior reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so. The decision of Hobson Prior in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.