Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a Quality Validation Officer to join an innovative client based in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
Quality Validation Officer – Banbury, Oxfordshire
- Work across all operational and non-operational departments to advise on validation within their area of responsibilities
- Participate in projects and providing guidance on validation lifecycle requirements to support business growth
- Work in accordance with site procedures and corporate policies to meet regulatory requirements and maintain the validated status of GxP systems and equipment
- Ensure validation best practices for GDP / GMP are applied across all UK life sciences sites
- Monitor compliance and ensure full compliance with GMP, GDP and ISO 9001 requirements
- Raise quality standards and awareness across the client’s growing UK life science and healthcare business, working alongside the quality management team
- Able to communicate openly, creating a positive work environment where the team feels motivated and inspired
- Develops effective relationships, showing sensitivity to diversity and treating others with respect, embracing their differences
- Can provide, and receive, constructive feedback
- Manages the workload and timeframes efficiently, keeping to business priorities and schedules
- Diploma/Degree in a life science related subject or 3+ years’ experience in QA management would be advantageous
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in QA/QC within the pharmaceutical/medical devices industry is required
- Proven track record in validation, working within a GMP/GDP/GxP environment
- Fluency in the English language is essential
- Fluency in another European language would be preferred
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.