Hobson Prior are looking for a Validation Expert to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland. Our client focuses on providing pioneering medical solutions to improve the quality of people's lives.
- Support writing and maintaining Validation Master Plan for process, cleaning and packaging validation.
- Assist the strategy for continued process verification and annual monitoring batches that ensures all critical process parameters and quality attributes are defined after validation activities. Contributes to risk assessments for CPV.
- Set local procedures & templates for respective validation processes, documentation and validation master plan, create assessments on component criticality.
- Uphold all responsible activities and projects in an inspection ready status ahead of any internal or external audits to ensure successful inspections e.g. no critical observations related to validation activities.
- BSc. in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Chemical Engineering or Pharmaceutical Technology.
- Fluent in English and in local language.
- Several years’ experience in manufacturing/ manufacturing science and technology/technical development/Quality.
- In-depth understanding of manufacturing processes and related process equipment.
- Strong working knowledge of quality systems and regulatory requirements across multiple health authorities.
- Experience in executing process validation.
- Proficient in reviewing and writing technical reports.
- Proven project management experience in a cross-functional environment.
- Understanding of standard pharmaceutical analytical testing.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.