Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Order Manager to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland. Our client focuses on providing pioneering medical solutions to improve the quality of people's lives.
- Monitor and maintain correct system transactions related to order management processes according to defined business cases based on planning & master data parameters including the up-to-date status of the order at any point in time.
- Prepare and ensure availability of all relevant documentations and approvals needed to guarantee steadily product flow.
- Deliver guidance and assist assigned customers for returns, write-off’s, rebates and credit/debit notes according to the established SOPs and guidelines.
- Complete system bookings for returns and issue credit notes in a timely manner taking into consideration month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial timelines.
- Define and decide on priorities for physical deliveries in collaboration with Logistics Experts.
- Complete order confirmation and inbound system booking for manually placed orders.
- Represent as the point of contact for escalation issues for your assigned customers, influencing and connecting relevant stakeholders to speed up issue resolution.
- Uphold a proactive and close communication with customers and suppliers.
- Facilitate communication of intercompany customers and suppliers in alignment with direct communication principles and actively support in case no direct communication is in place.
- Drive and maintain close relation and involve other functions (Life Cycle Management, QA, Supply Chain, Finance, Artwork, Logistics) to ensure regulatory and quality compliant product supply.
- Ensure compliance with GMP and regulatory requirements (including record management) and continuous improvement of quality relevant processes within area of responsibility.
- Support and implement new set-ups according to business need.
- Ensure correct system set-up and linkage to partner systems and support regular update on supply parameters for intragroup supplies.
- For intra group supplies, prepare and conduct regular supply review meetings with customers and suppliers according to defined matrix.
- English & German languages.
- Computer literacy: Office applications (Excel, Power Point, WinWord) and Visio.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Industrial Engineering.
- At least vocational education in commercial professions complemented by additional training in business administration resp. supply chain management.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Supply Chain role in Health Care, Consumer Goods, Chemical or another pro-cess industry.
- Full understanding of Supply Chain processes incl. customer service and vendor management.
- At least 3 years of experience in SAP usage (advanced user knowledge).
- A good understanding of ERP implementation methodology.
- Proven project management, ideally in a cross-functional Project.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.