Hobson Prior is seeking a Senior Director of Immuno-Bone Discovery for a vacancy that has arisen in Slough. The role is based with a multinational biopharmaceutical company and is a senior leadership position in the Immuno-Bone Therapeutic Area in New Medicines.
Senior Director Immuno-Bone Discovery – Slough
- Ensure innovative screening approaches and streamlined screening cascades are in place
- Lead scientific excellence and technology evaluations to maximise the impact on the preclinical portfolio
- Monitor the progress of projects and ensure they are sticking to project deadlines, and are delivering on annual performance objectives
- Providing coaching / mentoring as applicable
- Participate in all IBTA Leadership team activities and accountabilities
- Champion the client’s patient value strategy
- Leadership skills in terms of vision/strategy, innovation, management and coaching/mentoring
- Able to work cohesively in a team
- Confident leading healthy scientific debate, but willing to work under the decisions of peers
- Proven experience in industry or academia in the field of connective tissue research/medicine, with experience in a leadership position
- PhD in pharmacology, biology or biochemistry with minimum 10 years’ experience in a drug discovery in pharma or biotech
- Experience leading drug discovery projects and managing external collaborations
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.