Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join a multinational biopharmaceutical company who specialise within neurology and immunology.
- You will receive the right training to enable you to discover monoclonal antibodies on a variety of exciting collaborative therapeutic projects.
- Using your exceptional practical skills, excellent communication and team working abilities to drive innovative antibody projects forward from the laboratory.
- Demonstrate strong scientific leadership in the design and execution of value-adding research.
- Accountable for clearly presenting work and engaging in discussion in a variety of cross-functional and external collaborator meetings.
- A highly motivated individual with a proven ability to prioritise work and deliver to tight timelines.
- Possess an inquisitive and innovative nature, and an ability to work in a thorough manner.
- Excellent organisational, communication and inter-personal skills.
- A PhD scientist or exceptional graduate with at least one-year of practical laboratory experience preferably in a pharmaceutical setting.
- Practical experience with some of the following would be advantageous: molecular biology, antibody screening methods, antibody engineering, RT-PCR (ideally from single cells), gene cloning, protein expression and purification, primary and reporter cell assays, FRET assays, ELISA, FACS, Flow cytometry, Biacore, and novel assay development.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.