Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a Project Manager for one of the world's largest Biotechnology companies, who aim to discover pioneering medicines for people suffering from serious illnesses. This role will be accountable for automation related projects to ensure equipment reliability and organization readiness for the company’s ongoing functional, geographical and operational expansion.
- Manage communication, preparation and implementation of Automation Life Cycle Management projects within established scope, schedule, and budget.
- Lead effective project meetings, manage changes and conflicts.
- Lead and motivate all project stakeholders to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables.
- Drive changes of existing processes to support implementation.
- You will make sure current processes are updated and ready to execute.
- Ensure cross functional business readiness including updates to process and procedures.
- Ensure that the Project Charter meets the business / project needs and solution is integrated to existing processes.
- Review and verify that the final project deliverables meet the business / project needs
- Overseeing and ensuring integration between the current specific site process and global processes.
- Ensure appropriate business representation is assigned to the project and signoff at key milestones.
- Key contributor to activity planning, resources & skills allocation, day-to-day activity management and budget.
- Capability to influence and drive projects in matrix teams.
- Able to communicate professionally and effectively with various stakeholders.
- Can produce and present clear and concise presentations.
- Critical thinking, skills and knowledge to solve issues.
- Ability to contribute creative yet practical solutions to problems.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Industrial Automation Engineering, Industrial Information Systems.
- Demonstrated project management leadership in a cross functional environment within IS and Engineering.
- Prior experience providing process control and information systems solutions and support to manufacturing organizations in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.