Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a Project Engineer job at a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases and oncology. They are seeking an individual to bring solid Engineering experience their team at their offices in the Netherlands. This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world's biggest biotechnology firms that employs over 17,000 staff globally.
- Execute projects to company Project Execution Plan (PEP) and meet all GMP requirements.
- Ensure the highest levels of project safety.
- Identify project critical paths and prioritize accordingly.
- Discover and understand end-user/process requirements; translate these into user
- Compile all project documentation including URS/FS/HDS/FAT/SAT/TOPs.
- Manage design inputs to ensure robust, testable requirements are established and
accurately reflect user and safety needs.
- Manage day to day project activities including permitting/method statement review etc.
- Develop and document strong rational for testing strategy, acceptance criteria, and results.
- Generate, review, and/or approve protocols, reports ensuring robust documentation for
- Monitor installation quality and record inspections – Comply to company and Dutch standards.
- Set up and manage communication channels – Weekly report out/Project Team Meetings.
- Follows a strict handover process to allow for future system maintenance.
- MS Project
- Cost/budget control
- Change management
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life science recruiter focussed on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.