Hobson Prior are looking for a Project Engineer to work with a large company that specialise with in orthopaedic products and reconstructions services.
- Oversee New Product Development projects.
- Manage interim project goals and longer-term deadlines and maintain required communications between departments.
- Delivering all work to agreed timescales in line with plans with a high level of complexity in a versatile environment and identification of resource gaps.
- Take ownership of project risks to ensure they are targeted and communicated in a timely manner.
- Communicate with all levels of company management.
- Work with and supervise vendors contracted to supply design and development information and activities to relate to the project and company.
- Working as part of a Global Project Core Team with its inherent communication and cultural challenges.
- Capable of managing complex and changing projects within a pressured environment.
- Able to digest information quickly.
- Able to keep track of all tasks during a project.
- Can manage and communicate change.
- Displays effective time management and decision-making skills.
- Able to be proactive, demonstrating a high level of initiative but consistency.
- Capable of budget estimation and management.
- Excellent team working skills and flexibility.
- Background in material science preferred.
- Project Management experience.
- Highly Computer Literate
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.