Hobson Prior are looking for a Process Engineer to join a top biopharmaceutical company to be based in Oxford on a contract basis. Our client specialises within neurology and immunology and are focused on changing the lives of people who suffer from serious illnesses.
- Co-operate with internal stakeholders to identify and define process and manufacturing related needs.
- Developing quality control, test and inspection procedures for the lab-on-a-chip devices.
- Conducting process risk analysis, including root cause analysis and failure mode analysis.
- Leading the validation of sample and production level lab-on-a-chip devices.
- Drafting and validating Work Instructions for new manufacturing processes.
- Developing new processes at the company’s pilot line facility for sample production.
- Communicating with suppliers to transfer new processes to mass production.
- Recognising new equipment and facilities necessary to support production.
- Supporting commissioning and troubleshooting of processing equipment and facilities.
- Carrying out all work in accordance with the company’s H&S policies.
- Highly organized with an outstanding meticulous eye to detail.
- Quick learner with capability to rapidly apply new skills and knowledge to solve technical problems.
- A degree (minimum 2:1) obtained in engineering, chemistry, physics, materials science, or a similar subject.
- Proven industrial experience in a related role
- In depth knowledge of processing and assembly techniques for high volume consumable devices, preferably in life science, bio-tech or medical markets.
- Prior experience in the development of new process technologies and the transfer of these from R&D to production.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.