Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a Process Engineer to join a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases and oncology. In this position you will support the development and implementation of technical solutions for a variety of engineering initiatives supporting the FPT combination product portfolio.
- Leading the Technical Transfer process for products to ABR, support in the design for manufacturability of all the company’s combination products.
- Delivering technical operations support for the continuous improvement of packaging lines capacity and performance, and advisory of technical improvement projects.
- You will ensure effective communication throughout the organisations commercial site network with all stakeholders and deliver on technical improvements.
- Represent as the site subject matter expert for FPT combination products at ABR.
- Technical support for new process equipment and technology. You will be expected to use technical process knowledge and identify the required expertise to resolve process challenges as needed.
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of productivity, throughput and general capacity improvements across the organisations sites by analysing, designing, and implementing manufacturing and business process improvements.
- Build a network of FPT expertise across the commercial and clinical operations for product assembly, label and packaging.
- Support the design for manufacturability of new combination products, performance trending of existing combination products, equipment standardization and troubleshooting/process improvements.
- Can work in a highly regulated and ever-changing industry.
- Capability to learn and rapidly adapt to new requirements in a fast-moving environment.
- An Operational Excellence approach to work product – driving rapid results.
- A passion to deliver excellent work product, develop others with an infective positive attitude.
- Master’s degree and/or 2 years of working in a GMP regulated environment.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5 years of working in a GMP regulated environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills together with demonstrated capability to work in a team environment.
- Proven track record of contributing to cross-functional projects.
- Strong team work, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prior experience with devices/combination products and the associated manufacturing process.
- Previous experience of working with equipment suppliers.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.