Hobson Prior are looking for a Principal Scientist to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland. Our client focuses on providing pioneering medical solutions to improve the quality of people's lives.
- Design, develop, validate and execute various bioanalytical assays to characterize and assess the biological activity (potency) of biopharmaceuticals in clinical development within Technical Development Biosimilars department of TRD.
- You will be a member of several project teams and will contribute to the preparation of clinical trial applications and registration documents.
- Work with 2-3 laboratory associates and you will be designing and developing a range of bioanalytical methods, including target binding assays, cell-based potency assays, immunoassays and you will be using state-of-the-art read-out methods such as chemiluminescence, fluorescence (e.g., FACS) and immunological techniques (e.g., ELISA, FRET).
- Excellent communication, team and leadership skills.
- Sound knowledge of English is required; knowledge of German is desirable.
- PhD and preferably postdoctoral experience in life sciences with strong background in cell biology and/or biochemistry.
- Previous experience in development of cell-based assays and immunoassays, preferably in an industrial setting.
- Knowledge and/or experience of working under GxP would be highly desirable.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.