Hobson Prior is seeking a Principal Scientist for a multinational biopharmaceutical that focuses primarily on research and development, specifically involving medications centred on epilepsy, Parkinson's, and Crohn's diseases. This role will be based in Brussels, Belgium on an initial 12 month contract.
- Based in Brussels Belgium,
- Assess the industrialization of new developed packaging solution
- Impact assessment on process, supplies & financial aspects
Consistency with the process validation and equipment qualification status
- Packaging lines testing
- Co-ordination of packaging technical transfers in collaboration with production sites within UCB or External Manufacturing as well as technical support for any packaging-related project within UCB or with CMOs.
- Act as technical expert for second line trouble shooting.
- Ensuring full compliance with UCB Pharma QA policies and GxP requirements, including the maintenance of departmental procedures and instructions covering activities within the department.
- Extensive knowledge of pharmaceutical packaging process, project management, process development and industrialization,
- Knowledge in primary & secondary packaging development (at least one of the two)
- Qualifications in Engineering or Pharmacy or similar
- Experience in packaging process within a pharmaceutical company
- Able to work collaboratively with team members in a matrix organization.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page
Hobson Prior is a leading life science recruiter focussed on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.