Job Title: Principal Scientist, Biosimilar Bioassays
Duration: Asap (1-year assignment)
Your main responsibility will be to design, develop, validate and execute various bioanalytical assays to characterize and assess the biological activity (potency) of biopharmaceuticals in clinical development within Technical Development Biosimilars (TDB) department of TRD.
In this position, you will work with 2-3 laboratory associates and you will be designing and developing a range of bioanalytical methods, including target binding assays, cell-based potency assays, immunoassays and you will be using state-of-the-art read-out methods such as chemiluminescence, fluorescence (e.g., FACS) and immunological techniques (e.g., ELISA, FRET).
Furthermore, you will be a member of several project teams and will contribute to the preparation of clinical trial applications and registration documents.
• PhD and preferably postdoctoral experience in life sciences with strong background in cell biology and/or biochemistry
• Experience in development of cell-based assays and immunoassays, preferably in an industrial setting
• Knowledge and/or experience of working under GxP would be highly desirable
• Excellent communication, team and leadership skills
• Sound knowledge of English is required; knowledge of German is desirable.