Preformulation Development Scientist
Initial full time contract until the end of the year with minimum 1 year extension
Key Duties and Responsibilities
As part of the Biological Formulation Development (BFD) group you will be assigned the tasks to :
· Identify, assess, implement and apply a series of biophysical testings of large molecule formulations in order to participate to the selection of preferred compositions.
· Contribute to disseminate the acquired knowledge on specific protein properties and ultimately draw correlations with long-term stability data.
· Demonstrate expertise in high order structure evaluation of proteins as well as in interpreting their colloidal and conformational stability indicators.
· Collaborate with development programs experts and thus contribute to optimize the pre-formulation strategy of the group being applied across molecules.
- PhD degree (Background in Biotechnology).
- Practical experience in protein biophysical characterization, protein formulation and associated analytical techniques.
- Industrial experience in the previous fields will be considered an asset.
- Team player in multidisciplinary protein development environment.
- English is mandatory, French will be considered an asset.