Hobson Prior is working with a newly established immunometabolism company on an exciting Operations Director job. The position is based in Oxford and will be reporting to the CEO. This is an excellent opportunity and will give you the chance to enable operational aspects of the client’s scientific agenda and support functions.
Operations Director – Oxford
- Work with the CEO / head of strategy to develop the business strategy
- Assess the budget and potential implications of the strategy on it, liaising with the finance team
- Support the scientific agenda’s operational aspects, coordinating with external consultants
- Support the support function’s operational aspects, working together with the office manager
- Improve efficiency and productivity by integrating relevant software, equipment and processes
- Maintain prospective partners engagement log
- Construct marketing and presentation material for prospective partners
- Formulate materials for internal communication of strategy
- Adeptness at managing numerous highly complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to identify bottlenecks and address them, coming up with creative solutions
- Must be able to present solutions and findings succinctly
- Can support business strategy evaluation using knowledge of analytics, financial models and requirements
- Works effectively in a rapidly growing, fast-paced business environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in project management, as well as the ability to transform business operations, having a significant impact
- Great depth of scientific and medical knowledge – PhD or MD not required
- Understanding of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies processes regarding deals
- Operations and business strategy experience would be advantageous
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.