Hobson Prior are looking for a Multi Skilled Technician to join a global health care leader who not only offer pioneering products, but also services and technologies that focus on treating and controlling diseases across major farm and animal species.
- Plan, organise, and control individual tasks assigned to him/her by a supervisor or senior engineer. This will involve communication with relevant staff and supervisors at all stages.
- Working within a production orientated environment to “Good Manufacturing Practice for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers”.
- Maintaining the balance of completing maintenance and repairs with the minimum disruption whilst working safely to current legislation and guidance.
- Day to day duties include servicing, maintenance and repair of the following items of plant and equipment.
- Electrical fault finding and repairs.
- Mechanical fault finding and repairs.
- Participation in a standby rota and reaction to breakdown callouts.
- City & Guilds Level 3 in an electrically biased discipline.
- Indentured (or equivalent) craft apprenticeship in an electrical biased discipline
- British Technical Education Council – Ordinary National Certificate
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.