Hobson Prior are looking for a Manufacturing Process Engineer to join a medical device company who focus on innovative medical devices and solutions in orthopaedics, spinal care and neuroscience. This position will be a vital part of a project team who will manage New Product Introductions at the Leeds site.
- Manage multiple projects/activities while ensuring an integrated product and process development cycle.
- You will deliver results by preparation and project management of activities.
- Support business key metrics with ongoing process improvements and introduction of new technology.
- Design & develop tools, fixtures, gages and special equipment for manufacturing operations and new product / process introductions in conjunction with Associates/ Technicians and Manufacturing Engineers.
- Accountable to support ongoing Safety Incident corrective actions and ERGO team initiatives/actions.
- Competent in validation requirements on new equipment.
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, with focus on Quality, Delivery and Cost.
- Demonstrated Root Cause analysis and problem-solving techniques.
- Strong planning & organisational Skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management/Mechanical/ Biomedical Engineering or a related discipline with 5 years’ experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a medical device or equivalent regulated environment.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects.
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing processes.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.