Hobson Prior are looking for a Manager Operations - Plant Lead to join a top medical technology organisation who deliver pioneering products and services to help improve patient and hospital outcomes. This position will entail leading and managing the Operations business units.
- Delivering on all organisation Quality, Service, TTM, Cost and Safety goals.
- Make sure that there is a manufacturing strategy that aligns with the Joint Replacement Division’s current and future business needs and is in line with GQO strategy.
- Ensuring a high level of people engagement and talent management within the operations functions.
- Take on the responsibility of the local site lead/plant manager.
- Excellent leadership skills with a proven track record of creating a high trust, collaboration, high performance and engaging work environment.
- Excellent presentation, communication, influencing and facilitation skills.
- Degree in Engineering or Business discipline or 8+ years of operational leadership experience and a proven track record of success in a manufacturing environment, ideally in a regulated industry.
- Proven success in project management.
- Demonstrated understanding of manufacturing excellence and experience in successful implementation of significant change management initiatives.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.