Hobson Prior are looking for a Junior Manufacturing Engineer to join a medical device company who focus on innovative medical devices and solutions in orthopaedics, spinal care and neuroscience. You will define and deliver priority manufacturing and laboratory based technical projects from initiation through to delivery.
- Lead small scale manufacturing and laboratory technical projects.
- Conduct investigations and execute project actions as part of the CAPA process.
- Support manufacturing projects as per company strategy.
- Support execution of annual stability programme.
- Write protocols and reports for studies.
- Co-ordinate own week to week workload in line with your project plans and departmental priorities and overall business framework.
- Develop intimate ‘hands-on’ knowledge of core business products.
- Develop technical expertise in raw materials, in-process products and finished products.
- Adhere to the Change Control and Design Control requirements.
- Conduct project lab-based testing when needed.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to deal with constantly changing requirements and priorities.
- Can work well within a team.
- Able to manage your own time and workload.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Scientific/engineering background.
- A good knowledge of design control and change control.
- Working knowledge and experience in the application of Lean / process excellence methodology for problem solving.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in a manufacturing engineering, manufacturing technical support, or a laboratory in either a company or academic environment.
- Previous experience of project management and leading of small projects.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.