Hobson Prior is recruiting for a Drug Product and Development Specialist to join a thriving team based in Wrexham. This role will work within a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company and will report into the Drug Product Process and Delivery Team Leader.
Drug Product and Development Specialist - Wrexham
- Design drug product plans and strategies for the manufacturing process and drug product development
- Independently lead drug product/fill finish development programmes
- Define manufacturing processes and develop an understanding of drug product attributes by leading complex programmes of work and writing and executing protocols and plans required within drug product development
- Use QbD principles and GMP understanding to design appropriate studies
- Provide technical/critical review of data for drug product development studies and reports
- Liaise effectively with GMP manufacturing partners, internally and externally
- Can work effectively independently, or working within a team
- Able to lead complex projects with large cross-functional teams
- Able to convey information in a clear manner, writing fluidly and concisely whilst effectively influencing the audience
- PhD in a relevant scientific discipline
- Prior industry experience in a relevant role
- Experience of cGMP, gained working in a manufacturing environment
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.