Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Cleaning Validation and Compliance Specialist to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland. Our client focuses on providing pioneering medical solutions to improve the quality of people's lives.
- You will be responsible for the cleaning verification activities as well as support and representation of the GMP officer.
- Preparing the relevant documentation for cleaning verifications related to the production of solid dosage forms in multipurpose facilities and equipment.
- Assisting cleaning verification duties on shop floor.
- Updating the cleaning validation master documents regularly.
- Assisting the GMP officer, making sure overall GMP compliance including the handling of deviations and change controls.
- Preparing and supporting of audits and HA inspections.
- Writing and reviewing production and project related GMP documents.
- Providing GMP training in cooperation with other team functions to ensure training compliance.
- Excellent personal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a team.
- Robust project management skills, being focused on results.
- Pharmacist, Chemist, Pharmaceutical Engineer or other relevant natural science education.
- German and English in both spoken and written is essential.
- Prior experience of working in a GMP environment and having quality or production-related responsibilities.
- Experience in the field of cleaning validation in drug product or drug substance manufacturing would be preferred.
- Training in continuous improvement methodology such as LEAN/6-Sigma; Green or Black Belt certification is desirable
- Microbiological Knowledge is a plus
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.