Hobson Prior are looking for a Bispecific Screening Research Scientist to join a global pharmaceutical company with a focus on neurology and immunology.
- Assist in developing and prosecuting high-throughput and high-content cell-based screening assays.
- Provide support in implementing functional in-vitro immunological cell assays at different tiers of the screening cascade, profiling antibody combinations generated using the client’s novel bispecific target discovery platform.
- Use of equipment and analysis tools in the capture, querying and delivery of quality data to the project team.
- Be a flexible and proactive team player who can demonstrate exceptional organisational skills, data management and record keeping
- Strong communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and proactive.
- An experienced post-graduate or post-doc, with at least 1 year’s industrial experience in a cellular-biology setting.
- Highly skilled in human primary cell isolation, culture and conducting human in vitro cell assays.
- Expert in complex microscopy and cell imaging analysis.
- Practiced in conducting or developing multiplex bead-based ELISA.
- Applied experience of automated high-throughput systems.
- Familiarity with statistical methods and visualisation software for interpreting data.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.