Hobson Prior are currently seeking an Assay Development Scientist for an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing CMC group on a permanent basis. As the Assay Development Scientist, you will be accountable for executing routine sampling and testing following Standard Operating Procedures and established test methods within the function of the GMP Quality Control and CMC Laboratories.
- Responsible for developing assays for clinical product testing, including product characterisation, potency, and stability assays.
- Complete testing of in-process, final product, stability and raw material samples according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Write or revise SOPs for analytics methods.
- Assist with establishing procedures for QC sampling and testing.
- Write and revise protocols and technical reports as necessary.
- Contribute in equipment validation, method validations, and special protocols.
- Complete sample management including receipt, inventory and aliquoting.
- Coordinate shipment of samples to contract testing laboratories and review of testing/data reports.
- Complete documentation in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Tracking and trending of generated QC data, as necessary.
- Computer literacy (MS Word and Excel).
- Good written and oral communication and organizational skills are required.
- Master’s degree in a scientific discipline or other related biological science or Bachelor’s.
- 1-3 years of laboratory-based experience in a testing capacity, preferably GMP.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.