Hobson Prior are currently looking for an Analytical Assay Developer for an exciting job opportunity to join a Pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire. Our client focuses on bringing pioneering medicines to a world of evolving healthcare, supporting health & well-being worldwide.
- Responsible to develop and validate new analytical assays for testing of clostridial antigens (e.g. cell line assays, FPLC, ELISA) to replace current animal assays.
- Plan, execute experiments and evaluate results.
- Support the transfer of new tests at different into other QC laboratories.
- Present technical reports to internal and external audiences.
- Report all laboratory activities in a clear, organised manner, in the form of reports and standard operating procedures.
- Complete project related literature searches.
- Ability to work self-sufficiently and in a team.
- Able to focus on multiple projects.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary and international team.
- Good writing skills.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BSc) or Master of Science (MSc) degree in Biochemistry, Biology or Molecular Biology.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in mammalian cell culture, biological assays, preferably assay development and validation.
- Previous experience in laboratory techniques such as ELISA, cell culture, small scale fermentation and microbiology.
- Previous experience working under GLP and GMP requirements.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.