ADME Investigative Research Scientist
12 month position to cover long term illness.
We are looking for a scientist to join the investigative ADME team in Development Science department , New Medicines.
The temporary position will support project progression from early discovery up to NDA filing. He/she will work in the laboratory and will also provide expert advice on in vitro ADME issues to project team/project representative.
In particular, she/he will be in charge of;
- Identifying, developing, setting up and validating new in vitro assays according to the recent advance in ADME field.
- Performing mechanistic, bespoke studies to answer specific question of projects
* Designing of assay
* Interpretation of data
* Communication of results and interpretation to project team
* Reporting according to SOPs
-Working with iADME colleagues to deliver timely high quality ADME data on NCEs
- Identifying the right strategy to address specific issues related to in vitro ADME field.
* PhD in pharmaceutical sciences, biomedical sciences, biochemistry or related areas
* Knowledge of in vitro ADME in general or in a specific field (gut metabolism, enzymology, biological barriers, transporters-mediated clearance or DDI, …)
* Hands-on experience in in vitro ADME assays (hepatocytes, CYP450/transporter phenotyping, CYP inhibition, CYP induction, transporters, intrinsic clearance, cell culture…) is mandatory
* Personal qualities: motivated, well organized, team spirit, issue solving, critical mindset, autonomous in decision-making