Hobson Prior is working with a global biotechnology company that employs over 20,000 people across the world, is looking to hire a UK/IE RA Product Lead, to be based London on a contract basis. The company specialise in creating breakthrough therapies for rare diseases and works to produce an innovative pipeline across their key therapy areas.
This UK-Ire Regulatory Affairs Product Lead will provide regulatory strategy for the company’s product portfolio in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Malta within the local business/operating company (LOC).
- Operational regulatory affairs activities, involving interface from LOC to European and Global RA, ensuring conformance to national and EU Drug Laws,
- Maintaining labelling information to internal and external partners,
- Communicating with national regulatory authority and regulatory institutions if required in collaboration with EU strategists,
- Supporting internal Global RA, other R&D departments and providing collaborative support for commercial teams.
- Approval of specific advertising and promotional materials in accordance with UK/IE national legislation and codes of practice.
- Ensuring adherence to company standards and local laws
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills with the ability to understand how decisions fit into the broader context of corporate strategies.
- Ability to challenge self and others to overcome barriers and deliver high quality solutions to the business.
- Effectively embraces change and is able to flourish in a global structure, aligning people and processes to deliver excellence.
- Creates an open collaborative environment of continuous improvement within LOC stakeholders and Global functions
- Demonstrated ability to assess the internal and external environment to recommend appropriate risk-taking.
- Incumbents at this level are involved in a variety of diverse scope and complexity of projects which require strategic thinking and thorough and practical solutions.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure;
- Highly organized
- BSc/MSc in a scientific discipman. Ph.D. or Pharm.D preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of experience with multinational companies in regulatory affairs
- Proven experience and relationship with UK and Ireland Regulatory Authorities
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life science recruiter focussed on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.