Hobson Prior is seeking a Test Engineer to join a multinational medical devices company who specialises in implantable devices. This is an exciting opportunity based in Leeds.
Test Engineer – Leeds
- Undertake complex mechanical/numerical analysis and product functional testing in order to translate biomechanical scenarios into complex tribological test procedures
- Take on complex in vitro simulation testing on laboratory equipment
- Formulate technical reports, contributing to peer-reviewed publications
- Review the procedures and requirements for the company, as well as internationally, when developing test procedures for the design verification section of the product development files
- Develop and design company-related systems and procedures including interdepartmental procedures
- Carry out relatively complex technical and departmental projects including the introduction of new test equipment to the company requirements of validation and management of change
- Excellent time management, leadership and decision-making skills
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong project management skills
- Must be able to work cooperatively and cohesively as part of a team
- Must have a mechanical/materials/forensic or bioengineering engineering background
- HND/Degree as well as a minimum of 3 years’ experience in research or a test environment, either academic or industrial
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the medical industry
- Thorough understanding of the product development process for medical devices
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.