Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Project Manager to join a pharmaceutical company based in High Wycombe. You will be responsible for ensuring that all processes are fully compliant with regulatory requirements. The client is renowned for their innovative medical research and development practices, so this is an excellent opportunity for a strategic decision maker to thrive.
Senior Regulatory Project Manager – High Wycombe
- Devise regulatory documentation with support from RSMO
- Supervise projects to ensure that deadlines are being met and, if they are not, then it is being reported to a senior regulator manager and/or head of regulatory affairs (RA)
- Responsible for the distribution of local labelling documents following receipt of approvals from RRR
- Provide RA expertise with support from allocated CVT
- Collect RA competitive intelligence, supporting EMEA
- Strategise, according to the EMEA regulatory affairs plan to manage local procedures and ensure compliance
- At the request of the head of regulatory affairs, support and contribute to GRA-EMEA initiatives
- Regulatory affairs knowledge at an operational level
- Strategic decision making
- Strong data gathering and analytical skills
- Strong persuading, influencing and negotiation skills
- University degree in pharmacy, biology, chemistry or related life science
- Member of The Organisation for Professionals in Regulatory Affairs (TOPRA)
- Direct experience and strong knowledge of general regulatory requirements and guidelines
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.