Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Associate (Food) to join a thriving regulatory affairs team, located in London. Our client is a pharmaceutical company focused on healthier lifestyle and well-being through the development of innovative health and personal care products. This role will entail delivering the regulatory actions needed to get products to the market.
- Assure our company are synonymous with world-class regulatory documentation to ensure regulatory aspects are never a barrier to our commercial goals.
- Involvement with product projects into functional change projects and implementing improvements in the team.
- Lead the affiliate regulatory teams to ensure product success and efficient delivery.
- Carrying out regulatory intelligence findings and supporting risk mitigation and tracking.
- 70:30 execution vs. strategy.
- Food/Food supplement support across categories and territories with the opportunity to work across medical devices and upskill.
- Execute more complex regulatory projects and support with strategy development.
- Being compliant with appropriate global legislation governing Safety Surveillance, Manufacturing and Distribution of products.
- Be a trusted voice in the maintenance of our product portfolio.
- Work in close partnership with the cross functional team.
- Food/Food Supplement experience is mandatory.
- Minimum of 3 years regulatory experience or other relevant function in Food or Food Supplements and an understanding of Medical Devices would be desirable.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focussed on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.