Hobson Prior is seeking a Senior RA Associate for a global healthcare company that provides care for patients in their homes. This Regulatory Affairs job will be based in Melbourne on a permanent basis.
- Product evidence reviews to support claims and indications
- Ensure label accuracy and compliance with relevant regulations
- Providing regulatory advice to NPD, Sales and Marketing Departments
- Handling complaints issued by regulatory bodies
- Ensure product development and formulation compliance with relevant regulations
- Liaise with manufacturers and the QA Manager on regulatory matters
- Management of product listings / registration
- Management of advertising pre-vetting and approvals
- Maintain records in line with regulatory team standards and assist in the area of change control
- Qualifications in medical, health or life sciences – Complementary Medicines experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of regulatory requirements for therapeutic and non-therapeutic products
- Understanding of legal issues relating to product registration and marketing
- Knowledge of GMP Code
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life science recruiter focussed on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.