Hobson Prior are currently looking for a RA Project Coordinator to join a medical devices organisation who focus on putting research into product solutions to enable patients pain-free and active life. This position will be accountable to ensure a smooth transition with minimal business impact.
- Organise and execute updates to technical documentation and quality management certificates in close collaboration with notified body.
- Coordination and execution of any required product and facility registration update in all the countries where products are marketed.
- Coordination and execution of any required label changes.
- Approval and release of updated product labelling, such as product labels, surgical techniques and instructions for use.
- Manage and perform of any activities for stock compliance, e.g. re-labelling activities, stock movements.
- Fluent in German in English.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in the regulatory affairs field of medical devices (93/42/EEC, FDA, MDR 2017/745).
- Knowledge in product submissions of medical devices (global).
- Proven Project Management Skills in complex and multifunctional projects.
- Coordination and keeping overview/timelines of projects.
- Negotiation and representation of the company to authorities and notified bodies.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.